screencast html

How to use the grammar checker to eliminate errors in an email to a client?

Introduction

Hey, guys! My name is Élodie. I am studying in Youth and Adult correctional Intervention. I have been in this program for the past 2 years. This program is about helping others in certain life difficulties such as working with drug-dependent people. We have to be sure of what we say because the person in front of us do not want to be there.

As I know, nobody wants their writing to be corrected by the reader, especially when it is a client, when you send an email

I might not be the best, but I am willing to get help to solve the problem.

I helped someone to pass their English class that they were failing, which did not happen.

My goal is to demonstrate how using tools helps to improve your knowledge.

Don't move, you'll be the winner by the end of the video.

You won't understand the power of what you are about to see.

The Problem

The main problem with spelling is that we are sometimes too sure of ourselves, and we want to go as fast as possible.

If you make a bad impression, you could lose your credibility.

Imagine that you email to your new boss, and they send you back the same email without any spelling mistake. Let me tell you that when you see them the next time you will feel stupid.

The next time you will have to face the situation, you will know what to do by the end of the video.

The Quest

First of all, you write Virtual Writing tutor in the address bar of your browser and hit enter. You will then see this page.

When you get on the website, write your text on the first page you see. Then, the second button says check grammar.

The Solution

After checking your grammar, you then have the explanations of your mistakes if so. Then, you have options of what could be the best answer.

The Conclusion

So, I told you that the power of this video was something you couldn't miss, and I solved the grammar problems by using the virtual writing tutor.

I hope that by improving this tool one day you won't need it no more. Before I let you go, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss my next tutorial. Thanks for watching.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 397

Total MP3 length: 02:06

Target structure count: 3

Error count: 0

Error density: 0%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyper narrative text